Frequently Asked Questions
- TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR PROCESS.
- When I’m at shows, people always ask ‘Is this a painting or a photograph?’ I DO edit my work to render a lightly painted quality as I LOVE the way it looks. My work bridges both photography and painting, hence, Digital Art. I print my work here in my CA studio using ONLY fine art materials and hand-sign each canvas giclee and photo print.
- TELL ME ABOUT THE QUALITY OF YOUR WORK, WILL THEY FADE?
- I use fine art papers and inks when I print my work. The manufacturer guarantees against fading for 75 years. I’ve been producing my work for 11 years to date and have not had any problems…only happy customers.
- WHAT IF I ORDER A PIECE AND DON’T LIKE IT FOR THE SPOT, CAN I RETURN IT?
- Please use my ‘virtual wall’ to try the piece you’re considering against a specific wall color. I’ve been very lucky having had only 2 returns in my 11 years. You may return 1 piece within seven days for a full refund less the shipping. If you ordered more than one I CAN NOT offer a refund over 1 piece.
- DO YOU SUGGEST I FRAME MY CANVAS PIECE?
- NO! I spend a lot of time working with each piece to make sure the image properly ‘gallery wraps’ around the side for a more professional and artistic appearance. If you want to frame your piece—go for it!
- IS IT EASY TO FIND FRAMES FOR THE PHOTO PRINT SIZE (NOT THE CANVAS) YOU OFFER?
- YES! My prints are created to fit ‘standard readymade’ frames you buy in most home stores. I also have an ETSY online store where I offer my photo prints in 8x10 and 16x20.
- IS IT SAFE TO ORDER FROM YOUR WEBSITE?
- Absolutely. You can always mail a check if you prefer.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Production time is typically 3 weeks but often times I ship in under that. If you have a special request—let me know!
- I LOVE WHAT YOU’RE DOING, CAN YOU DO THIS FOR MY PHOTOGRAPH?
- YES, as long as it’s a photograph YOU took. Email me the picture, or send in the largest available size via a text. (570)730-7251 or StudioColette@mac.com. Let me know what size and paper you’re wanting and I’ll be happy to give you a quote. I’ve done this a lot and am truly happy to provide this artistic service.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.